What are the symptoms of ADHD?
ADHD is of 3 types, Predominantly Inattentive, Predominantly Hyperactive and Combined, demarcating the difference in the symptoms manifestations of the condition:
1) Inattention: Parents will often notice that the child gets easily distracted, cannot concentrate, keeps losing things, cannot follow simple instructions and makes silly mistakes.
2) Hyperactivity: Child cannot sit in one place, gets bored of performing any task very easily, in unable to complete the given task, talks too much and hands and legs are in a constant state of activity.
3) Impulsivity: The child is extremely impatient, interrupts when other people are talking and act before they think.
Why does ADHD occur?
1) Genetics: TADHD has been observed to be genetically passed on from parent to child.
2) Problems during pregnancy: A woman who during pregnancy, would have been smoking, drinking alcohol or indulging in drug abuse would have a higher chance of giving birth to a child with ADHD.
3) Habits: Few research studies have shown that children who watch too much television or eat foods having artificial colors have a higher chance of getting ADHD.
How does Homeopathy Treatment work in ADHD?
The mainstay of homeopathic treatment in ADHD is to convert a maladjusted child into a well-adjusted one, without the fear of side effects or habit-forming. The Homeopathy medicines in ADHD are prescribed considering the entire constitution, family history and life situation of the child and help in overall development and health.